GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Listed below are the general terms and conditions which apply to the purchase of tickets to performances of the Craven Creek Music Association (CCMA). By buying tickets to CCMA performances you will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions. If you buy tickets on behalf of someone else you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms on your own behalf and as an agent for the other person.
1. The right of admission is reserved.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists and seating arrangements.
3. No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia
4. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and will be undertaken in accordance with the current terms specified by the exchange service.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
6. Mobile phones, pagers, and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
7. The CCMA reserves the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance.
8. Tickets are only valid when purchased from the CCMA or an authorized agent.
9. Performances may be unsuitable for children under the age of eight years of age. All patrons irrespective of age must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or dedicated position.
10. Patrons arriving late will not be admitted into the venue’s auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance.
11. Patrons who disrupt a performance may be ejected from the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
12. Patrons are responsible for their own safety and property and enter the venue at their own risk.
13. The CCMA is not liable to you for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expense as a result of a performance being cancelled, postponed or changed.
14. The CCMA may make offers to ticket holders during the normal course of business. These offers are subject to change without notice and the CCMA is not responsible for the performance of third parties in relation to any offer or service.
16. The CCMA may choose not to enforce some terms and conditions noted above however this does not mean that the CCMA waives its right to enforce some or all of the terms as it sees fit. If any of these terms cannot be enforced, the other terms will survive.
17. The CCMA will replace lost or forgotten tickets. The CCMA respects your privacy. We've prepared a policy statement to inform you about why we request information about you, how we use it and how we protect that information.
18. The CCMA uses Standard Australia Post for all postage of tickets and merchandise. Tickets and merchandise will be dispatched from the CCMA in a timely manner. The ACO does not claim any responsibility for lost or damaged items after dispatch, or tickets that arrive late.
19. The CCMA does not post tickets outside of Australia. Merchandise orders delivered outside of Australia may incur additional postage fees after time of purchase.